- To execute underwriting processes for quality evaluation of policies, maintain the defined TAT.
- To release the cases with the Authority Limits of the User.
- Manage the Risk assessment cohesively in Underwriting process.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing / value and medical health and changes in risk climate
- Decline and defer unwarranted risks
- Reduction of un-wanted FR's leading to a better TAT.
- Identify and refer cases for field investigation
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance
- Ensure Quality of UW Decisions thereby maintaing customer satisfaction. Avoid more than 2 rounds of FR's.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks
- Maintain Turn around time and quality for all underwriting cases.
- Improvement in Claims by Prudent selection of Risks.
- Higher level of Interaction to Ensure ESAT Scores
- Efficient in handling MS Office, (Excel, Powerpoint and Word), Life Asia and Wonders
- Good Analytical and Data Management skills
- Should posses good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in underwriting in Life Insurance Industry
- Graduation in any stream. LIII / Diploma in Life Underwriting would be added advantage
- Situation Handling, Decision making
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Freelance/Homebased
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 Bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business