We provide flexibility to work on your terms #MyJobMyTerms #TalentOnDemand
We provide essential training on underwriting concepts, processes and rules!
All you need is desktop/ laptop and high speed internet connection!
You will get paid based on your output! the more you do, more you earn!
You can cross over to a permanent job with us whenever there is a requirement. T&C apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- To execute underwriting processes for quality evaluation of policies, maintain the defined TAT.
- To release the cases with the Authority Limits of the User.
- Manage the Risk assessment cohesively in Underwriting process.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing / value and medical health and changes in risk climate
- Decline and defer unwarranted risks
- Reduction of un-wanted FR's leading to a better TAT. Ensure quality of Underwriting decisions thereby maintaining customer satisfaction. Avoid more than 2 rounds of FR's.
- Identify and refer cases for field investigation
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance
- Maintain Turn around time and quality for all underwriting cases.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduation in MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharma, BSc
- Efficient in handling MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Should posses good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BDS - Dentistry, BAMS - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, BHMS - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, MBBS - Medicine
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd