- To nurture 'Service culture'within the organisation and work on projects, processes and initiatives in order to make our customer journeys simple and seamless
- The role involves identifying opportunities for improving customer experience across the Insurance value chain through avenues like VOC, Customer Complaints,Audits and Assurance Frameworks
- Streamlining the workable solutions to fix identified gaps by using techniques of business process engineering, automation and digital interventions, controls and Change management techniques
- Setting up Operations Management Systems and Excellence frameworks at customer facing touch points to ensure service standards are met
- Create awareness on customer experience across touch points and support them in areas of process improvement
- Institutionalize cadence and governance frameworks with stakeholders to drive the customer service agenda
- Accountability of business matrices around quality, accuracy and TATs
- 5 years experience of service handling across banking, finance, insurance, aviation, hospitality sector
- Knowledge of operations, project management skills and service and assurance frameworks
- Key skills required will be analytical ability, data management and presentation skills along with confidence and experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Desired candidate profile will be of technology projects background
- Additional desired skills are Lean Six Sigma Green belt /Black belt and familiarity with standards like ISO 9000, COPC
Required Candidate profile
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note: We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED