Roles and Responsibilities
. To identify, sign-up and drive business in broker, corporate agent and IMF segment
- To manage mapped relationships
. To drive assigned central projects, which might have bearing on specific aspects of channel's performance or in line with, way forward thoughts of organization/department
• Prospect mapping and sign-ups of potential partners in specified geography
. Manage assigned partners - formulation of business plan, driving it MoM, driving quality KPIs, conducting regular reviews, flag outliers, digital adoption etc.
• Formulate & support the implementation of strategy for each of the channel partner
• Build and maintain appropriate sales processes at partner's end and keep them engaged with field sales teams to drive defined KPIs
. Adherance of NB and servicing processes laid down by organization, in parlance to mapped partners; working towards making them more effective
• Facilitate channel partner training programs in conjunction with the Training Department
• Create Structures/ programs to motivate sales staff of the channel partners towards the achievement of required sales objectives
• Study competitor activities and formulate strategies to achieve market share objectives.
• Ensure adherence by the teams to the sales management process.
• Responsible for achieving sales and persistency targets for assigned Channel Partners at a national level
• Spearhead sales initiatives
• Study success / failure models internally and externally to enable knowledge build up and cross pollination.
• Enable Sales, Commission and Persistency MIS flows to the Sales Teams and Channel partners
• Enable smooth information flow on agreed business parameters to and from the Head Offices.
• Adhere to statutory and regulatory norms.
• Ensure strict internal compliance to all organizational procedures and systems.
• Ensure acceptable Turn-Around -Times (TAT) for all grievance and customer related issues.
. Driving key quality matrices with each partner
. Working on opportunities in non-conventional space like online, mutual fund distribution etc.
. Promotion of digital strategy of the organization
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Graduate/ Post Graduation
2 Experience of 2 to 7 yrs in Insurance Broca / Partner Distribution channel
3. Candidate should have an analytical and problem solving thought process
4. Good Communication and stakeholder engagement Skills essential
5. Collaborative and team playing skills
6.. Self starter/high drive for results - result oriented/task focussed working ability
Send Cvs on email@example.com
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India