- Architect, design and implement a multi-cloud platform based on leading public cloud providers such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and others.
- Drive initiatives to identify right set of cloud technologies/provider to be used for specific type of solutions and drive the effort to templatize and automate those technologies to be used at scale in all products and applications across the organization.
- Design using open source tools to deploy, monitor, and administer Cloud applications and the underlying services for multiple clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure etc.).
- Build and expand platform deployment automation and standardization using Infrastructure as code (IaC) and other configuration technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform & Cloud Formation templates.
- Architect and implement DevSecOps processes and CI/CD pipelines using tools like Azure DevOps (VSTS), Ansible, Jenkins, Chef.
- Collaborate with technology, Sales and BU engineering teams helping them implement a productized strategy, consuming existing components while also greatly enhancing velocity of products by leveraging cloud platform and reuse. Scout the technology landscape for emerging technologies, patterns and solutions that can benefit Technology & our customers (existing and new)
- Bachelor in Computer Science with 10+ years experience with high performance computing systems
- Very good understanding of cloud computing and data platform technologies, business drivers, emerging computing, and deployment options in more than one cloud providers
- Experience with software and product development lifecycle
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Time, you may mention "#Myjobmyterms#Time" on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention "#Myjobmyterms#Location Time" on your resume
Note : We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED