- The Senior manager product will anchor all new product development activities including market benchmarking, ideation, stakeholder sign offs, product documentation & filing
- Anchor Product councils, prepare presentations, analyze portfolio gaps and recommend appropriate actions for management decisions
- End to end management of new product launch process
- Understand customer segments, needs, behaviours, preferred buying channels & motivations to buy insurance products
- Understand distribution channel needs and support with regular product interventions for enabling business
- Analysis of existing product suite & target markets of HDFC Life to provide in-depth competitive analysis to assist in identification and evaluation of new product opportunities
- Clear roadmap on new product ideas/concepts to be ideated and launched during the year and approved in Product Council
- Anchor stakeholder coordination to ensure new products are launched within 1 week of regulatory approval
- Create standard documents to outline various product benefits & specifications required to enable system scoping and estimations
Required Candidate profile
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note:We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 Bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED