Roles & Responsibilities:
- To deliver best in class customer experience and troubleshoot issues of customers who reach out to senior leadership including HNI Segment customers
- Identify gaps in processes and work on projects, processes and initiatives in order to make our customer journeys simple, seamless across the value chain to prevent issues from occurring
- To front end interactions with HNI customers and escalations at top management level (members of Executive Committee and Board ) and ensuring serviceinteractions are dealt with promptly
- Scope is extended to identifying and bridging the gaps using techniques of business process re-engineering, automation and digital interventions, Controls andchange management techniques
- Anchor the Service Excellence council comprising of key stakeholders in the service journey
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to create awareness on customer experience across touch points and support them in areas of processimprovement
- Accountable to ensure business metric like quality, accuracy and TATs
- 5 years experience of service handling across banking , finance , insurance , aviation , hospitality sector
- Knowledge of life insurance domain w.r.tprinciples, market practices
- Understanding of market behavior, investments instruments and ability to correlate with geo-politics, socio-economic events
- Key skills required will be analytical ability, data management and presentation skills along with confidence and experience of managing senior stakeholders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED