- This role would be responsible for identifying and implementing mitigations practices and controls ensuring adequate application and infrastructure security posture is maintained all at times
- Good at application threat modeling and applications risk identification & remediation
- Strong web application security experience with thorough understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Preferably BE / B. Tech / Graduate
- With at least 8+ years of progressive experience in IT with 6 years dedicated exposure in Information Security
- Lead Auditor certification. CISM / CISA preferred
- Knowledge of database, application, and web server design and implementation
- Familiarity with Security standards \ frameworks and groups (OWASP, OSSTM, WASC, FISMA)
- Experience in dynamic and static application vulnerability scanners like HP WebIspenct, IBM AppScan, HP Fortify, etc
- Experience on Mobility Platform like Phone-Gap \ native Android \ Worklite and MDM /MAM
- Knowledge of DevOps and other upcoming technologies used in SDLC
- Implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management
- System based on standards like ISO/IEC 27001, Cobit, ITIL etc as applicable
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location"on your resume
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note: We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Type "FlexiJob" in the search bar of the Find your fit section of our Career Page to check all the jobs offering flexibility.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Other Graduate
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 Bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED