- Developing the new mobility (mobile and tablet) applications in the organization by bringing in new ideas, efficiency in the process for the defined streams
- Designing the test scenarios, conducting and getting the testing done within timelines for a successful go live
- Ensuring that the UI is designed by the development vendor as per the needs and brings efficiency to the process
- Driving usage and adoption of the newly developed mobility applications in the field sales enhancing the Distributor and internal partner satisfaction by closely workingwith Channel SPOCs by following a structured Change management Plan
- Meeting the channel partners in order to understand their challenges, requirements in the process and drive integration projects for a fortified relationship
- Onboarding (Development, training, adoption) of new channel partners efficiently on HDFC life systems as per defined project plan
- Design and drive partner/sales feedback modules for consistent development to the mobility, on-boarding & integration developments
- Post Graduate/ MBA with 5+ years experience in sales/support function for effective sales & distributor servicing development
- Must have worked on one or more Mobility projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED