Roles and ResponsibilitiesDistribution Planning and Program Management (DPPM) is the team managing the design, planning & execution of the overall sales strategy of the organization. It also drives tactical initiatives and key projects for aiding sales channels towards driving growth & productivity.
- Governance of Credit Life & Retail Business Partners
- Vendor Management
- Regulatory reporting
- Monitoring and execution of the allocated activities
- Ensure adequate documentation towards governance process
- Review the current CP business dashboards, identify the gaps and work towards enabling the various dashboards required for CP business vertical.
- On-boarding of new relationships & Manage existing relationships for achieving the desired results from the projects assigned
- Timely regulatory reporting
- Interacting with internal teams for seamlessly addressing the concerns highlighted
- Coordination with Legal & compliance teams and execute tasks within regulatory framework
- Calendarization of vendor activities
- Ensure TAT of defined processes
Desired Candidate Profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life, one of India€™s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom.
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com