Roles & Responsibilities
- To plan and manage AWS Cloud operations activities including high availability and ensure 99.99% uptime of IT operations activities. Managing a team to plan, execute and review activities. This role has a 24X7 responsibility. Supporting seamless business processing during the day while at night to manage system processes
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects/programmes
- Being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects
- Experience of working in a close Agile / Scrum team
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions
- Strong hands on experience on automation and scripting with AWS platform for provisioning, deprovisioning, software deployment, backup initiation and tracking
- Good understanding of AWS inter-network communication and Strong hands on experience on ALB/NLB
- Must have worked with AWS billing and cost optimization, Lamda functions and RDS services & hands on experience on AWS troubleshooting
- Track and manage Tape backups, restoration and media movement & DR related processes.
- Coordinate with vendors for system / workload availability and reachability
- Patching of server and closure of VAPT
- Well versed with cloud security practice and tool implementation
- Maintain Log of critical activities and ensure it is monitored / tracked. Must be aware of log management for S3 Access Logs/ALB Access logs/VPC Flow Logs/ Cloud Trail
- Provide support for NGW & IGW management and management of AWS NACL
- IT Graduate/Post Graduate/Engineering Graduate with 8+ years of overall IT Infrastructure and 5+ years as cloud architect and Support
- Depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in
- integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Sound understanding and hands on exposure of virtualization technologies like hypervisor, Vmware etc
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s) and MS Azure
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate +AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / Company) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED