Roles & Responsibilities
- To manage the channel relationship & achieve financial objectives from HDFC Bank Tele channels mapped to this role
- Ensure healthy YOY business growth & secure largest share of LI business in channels managed
- Achieve / Over achievement of the assigned top-line target
- Achieve channel objectives on key business levers like activation, productivity & ATS
- Achieve Lead adequacy ratio (LAR) & Lead conversion ratio (LCR)
- Adhere to statutory and regulatory norms (specifically to distance marketing applicable to tele channels)
- Interact with the channels partners at agreed levels & frequency to manage expectations, have a committed and a partnership based relationship (visit multi city units where required)
- Enable smooth MIS & other information flow to channel on agreed key business parameters
- Develop & guide sales team (CSM / FLS / SO) to avoid channel escalations
- Ensure intra & inter departmental collaboration to close issues related to proposal
Any Graduate/ MBA with 6+ years of experience preferably in relationship management, team management and sales/distribution functions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:General Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / Company) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED