Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe role is for HDFC Bank Channel. The individual will be part of the central team and will take care of strategic initiatives. The individual will be a part of the program management team & will be responsible to drive Capability Building (in collaboration with L&D team), FLS/CSM/TM SMP Compliance, SP Activation, BSO/CSO Activation and Productivity, Contest design, recognition & budget tracker.
- SP Activation - Drive & Increase in SP/Branch activation vs. LY avg with timely review with TH/RH/ZH
- BSO/CSO Activation - Drive & Increase in BSO/CSO activation vs. LY avg with timely reviews with TH/RH/ZH
- Drive Productivity benchmarks across verticals (Sales/Non-sales/BSOCSO)
- SMP Compliance: Ensuring FLS, CSM & TM overall, segmented compliance & call compliance
- Capability Building - Liaisoning with L&D on other skill building initiatives, create sales aids, internal employee engagements, R&R
- Contest - Design, launch & execution of contests and boosters
- Tracking budgets
- Driving tech developments projects to aid sales team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life, one of India€™s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom.
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED