Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Alliances - Emerging is responsible for onboarding business through new partnerships. It aims to work with intermediaries, digital players on the financial domain and also digital ecosystem partners. The team develops innovative solutions in insurance distribution space for diverse businesses with an aim to widen and deepen the existing life insurance market.
Designation: Senior Manager/ AVP
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 8 - 12 years, at least 3 years in a B2B sales, preferably in Fintech sales / Digital sales / New age ecosystems
- A subject matter expert who will identify & develop opportunities to seed insurance solutions in digital distribution channels for IRDAI registered intermediaries as well as under group business propositions
- Map the emerging space specially Fintech organizations and create deep relationships for HDFC Life across the ecosystem
- Ensuring spread of business to mitigate risk of dependency on a few relationships
- Explore and build digital business through new path breaking disruptive models
- Work closely with DPPM, IT, Operations, Underwriting, Actuarial and other functions as necessary to bring the new business models to fruition
- Manage, develop and coach a team of young leaders into being independent contributors for new partnership sign ups
- Evaluate competition products, external digital ecosystem, forecast for success and work closely with product Management team to identify opportunities for new product development & maintain leadership in relevant categories
- Strong relationship building and collaborative skills,
- Agility, Passionate, Positive attitude,
- Analytical and data management skills
- Quick execution capability, Intuitive, Eye for detail
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 Bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business