Roles and Responsibilities:
Mutual Fund Distribution Experts in the Role of Sr. Key Account Manager ( Sr. KAM)
Area of operation North Zone, Base Location : Delhi
• New acquisitions within identified universe of MF distribution of Independent Financial Advisors, Regional Distributors, National Distributors, Wealth Management firms, RIAs etc.
• Ensure smooth on-boarding, driving training interventions, drafting and implementing mutually agreed business plan
• Identifying and driving defined product mix, in line with partner's customer segment and pre-approved budget as per MFD go-to market strategy
• Annual targets to be achieved in regards to new distribution tie ups and issued business (Single Premium and Regular Premium)
• Engage with internal stake holders and support partner in regards to mobility adoption, CRM integration, online and opportunities
• Driving daily sales routine of respective partners in terms of login, issuance, persistency, driving quality KPIs etc.
• Grooming allocated FLS to enhance productivity in specific markets.
Desired Candidate Profile :
* Minimum 7-13 Years of relevant Industry Experience ideally in Mutual Funds Ditribution , PMS distribution and distribution of Finacial Products in B2B segment
* Key Account Management role in Insurance.
Perks and Benefits :
As per Industry Norms.
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Broking
Salary: 13,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, , , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Reference Id:Sr. Mgr KAM