Roles & Responsibilities
- First level assessment &/ or scrutiny of group claims for approval or further recommendation to higher authorities as per the approval matrix .
- Need to drive and actively participate in key business initiatives within the team.
- Assist and prepare various claims related requirements/ reports/ trackers/ audits requirements - Planned &/ or ad-hoc both requirements
- Handle claims processing of clients exclusively allocated to Sr. Associate
- Handle internal and external communication mails/letters.
- Co-ordinate with reinsurer's/ investigators/ Sales/ MPH/ Customers to fast track the claim processing and resolve all the related queries.
- Planning and execution of work in the team
- Support in preparation of monthly and weekly report.
- Excellent knowledge of Group specific Systems and Products and should look for automation in the group claims process.
- Knowledge of group Asia
- Group claims generic mail box handling
- Any Graduate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience in Claims processing
- Proficient in MS Office
Requirement Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the above Job Description
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED