Purpose of the Job:
Front Line Sales (FLS) position in HDFC Life is a Individual Contributor position in Sourcing Role who is expected to achieve the Business Deliverables for the mapped channel partners through professional and engaging relationship and gain mind share.
About the Channel:
- Bancassurance is the largest sales channel of HDFC Life which includes selling life insurance through Bancassurance partners like HDFC Bank.
- With its vision to be the highest performing Bancassurance channel in the industry, the team has its presence in 400+ locations in the country
Bancassurance Yes Bank Relationship Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building a strong relationship with the sales team of channel partners
- Meeting the prospective customers with channel sales team to sell insurance solutions
- Achieving sales targets as per channel strategy
- Providing pre and post sales support
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency
- Overall the Front Line Sales (FLS) need to ensure to Engage Channel Partners, Strive for Customer Satisfaction and Overall Achieve Sales Targets
Critical to Quality (CTQ) Criteria for the profile:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Age: 21 to 38 yrs
- Sales Experience:
6 months for SDM (preferably in BFSI),
1 year for CAM (min. 6 months in BFSI) and
2 years for Sr. CAM (min. 1 year in BFSI)
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go-getter attitude
- One who loves the challenge of chasing and meeting sales targets
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:Hdfc Life
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India