Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of our Bancassurance sales team and play an important role in our success story. As a Sales Development Manager , you are expected to Achieve Sales Tragets, Engage Channel Partners & Strive for Customer Satisfaction.
In the Sales Development Manager role you will be:
- Building a strong relationship with the sales team of channel partners.
- Meeting prospective customers with channel sales team to sell insurance solutions.
- Achieving sales targets as per channel strategy
- Proving pre and post sales support
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education : Gradutate
- Candidates can be Fresher or 1+ years of experience in any background.
- Age: Between 21 to 35 years
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go-getter attitude.
- Two wheeler is preferable.
Role:BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Role Category:BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India