Sales Development Manager / Corporate Agency Manager / Sr. CAM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building a strong relationship with the sales team of the channel partners (Bank / NBFC / MFI / Broker)
- Achieving your sales targets as per channel strategy
- Meeting prospective customers with channel sales team to sell insurance solutions
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement)
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium)
- Enabling channel sales team to use latest digital platforms
Role:Insurance Sales / BD Manager
Salary: 2.75-4.5 Lacs P.A.
Department:BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category:General Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and abrdn (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading, listed, long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. The Company has more than 60 products (including individual and group products) and optional riders in its portfolio, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its increased presence across the country, having a wide reach with branches and additional distribution touch-points through several new tie-ups and partnerships. The count of distribution partnerships is over 300, comprising banks, NBFCs, MFIs, SFBs, brokers, new ecosystem partners amongst others. The Company has a strong base of financial consultants.
Recruiter Name:Anushiya M
Contact Company:HDFC Life
Address:12th Floor, Lodha Excellus,, Apollo Mill Compund, N.M.Joshi Marg, Mahalakshmi, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400020,India|91-22-67516902