Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of HDFC Life and join us in our mission of protecting India with pride!
As a Relationship Manager you are expected to:
- Achieving the sales target through assigned leads, which may be self generated or may be generated by the Branch Ops ,Call Center teams and/or other sources
- Meeting prospective customers in assigned geography to understand their financial need and sell insurance solutions that cater to their needs
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement)
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium )
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Candidate profileWho should apply?
- Education : Graduate
- Experience : Sales experience of 12 months+
- Age : Between 21 to 38 years
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go getter attitude
Role:Insurance Agent / Advisor
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Life Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.