ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT -
Datalabs is the Analytics wing of HDFC Life. It comprises of two core teams - Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Predictive Modeling based out of Bangalore. AI solves complex business problems and have designed some of the best tools like Chat bot, Facial recognition, RPA etc. The Predictive Modeling team is responsible for building state of the art predictive solutions that address consumer needs across life cycle interactions. A variety of solutions like Predictive behaviors, Automated Underwriting, Product recommendation Engines, Hyper Personalization, Scorecard designs have been designed and implemented by the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Develop end to end solutions including understanding the business need, aggregate & explore data, build and validate predictive modeling using the Machine Language approaches.
- Communicate the model results & insights and plan out the communication strategy in consultation with business using A/B techniques and Design of Experiments.
- Track the model effectiveness and feed the learnings to finetune the models.
- Research new tools, techniques & platforms to build robust solutions.
- Candidate must have experience in the latest ensemble techniques like Gradient boosting, Deep Learning, SVM, Random Forest, Linear and Logistic regression, Nave bayes etc., Optimization etc
- Candidate must be proficient in Python, SQL etc.
- Fluent in MS Office and must have good Presentation Skills.
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India