- To scan regulations and regulatory requirements to as to put controls. Responsible for validating e score points.
- To ensure CAPA is reviewed and closed with effective controls which ensures mitigation of future risks thereby delivering solution to errors through in- depth data analysis
-Create a compendium of risks and potential risk exposures. Make recommendations for improvement in terms of process, performance and work output.
- Ensure significant controls on observations arising out of RCSA / Concurrent/ SDA and internal audit are tracked and closed as per agreed timelines.
- Ensure picking up quality improvement projects and external award opportunities for department.
- To ensure BPM is updated with existing processes and the due processes are completed within defined timeframe.
- To ensure BCP is in place for all the call centres and existing processes.
- Share observations, emerging insights and develop a dashboard calendar and presenting the same to leadership.
- Audit of monthly bills received from vendors to ensure that bills are being process are per agreed SLA's.
- Work around automation of manual processes undertaken in department.
- Governance mechanism with internal team and HOD to complete identified controls within timelines
- To conduct quality assessment of call centre and improve through initiatives.
Role:Quality Manager / Supervisor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Business Process Quality
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED