- Monitoring of various Investment limits prescribed by IRDAI.
- Monitor investment compliance to statutory norms; address auditor queries, improve effectiveness
- Present compliance reports in order to ensure adherence to compliance procedures & regulations.
- Responsible for Monitoring of various limits specified in Company Investments and Lending Policy.
- Extract, analyzeand produce meaningful and relevant management information
- Preparations of Investments Committee reports.
- Accurate and Timely reporting of reports to IRDAI (IRDAI quarterly investment returns).
- Preparation of ULIP disclosure, TWRR, Mean Yield, Fund Performance, etc
- Benchmarking with competition, indices and analyses of the same.
- Preparation of performance attribution reports using performance attribution system.
- CA/CFA/MBA with 4+ years of experience in Investment Mid office and/or Back Office operations preferably with an Insurance industry.
- Knowledge of NAV, cashflow , settlement process andMfund Package/ Mfund Dealing modulewould be an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life, one of India€™s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom. HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers. HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com