- Establish a robust market intelligence system to capture, process and disseminate latest innovation updates in the industry, country and the globe.
- Create a weekly/monthly roundup of important news and happenings around identified core use cases and competition for senior leadership.
- Represent the org. at various industry events and forums to learn about new advances in insurtech and fintech ecosystems.
- Establish relationships with strategic partners like venture capital firms, startup promotion boards, innovation accelerators and the startup ecosystem as a whole etc. to develop a strong startup identification program.
- Establish strategic formal/informal partnerships to scout startups on identified, business relevant use cases.
- Facilitate new or re-engineered product/ process/project development from ideation to design to launch, in collaboration with design and development leads, innovation experts and business users;
- Understand and match customer needs with business needs to guide business teams toward the right product/process development.
- Partner with business team on key projects via ideation & design thinking workshops and user research.
- Exercise influence to help broker startup capabilities with internal teams to deliver on business need.
- Showcase the Innovation at HDFC Life to the internal and external world through participation in awards, showcases and industry interactions.
Skills and Experience:
Full time MBA with minimum 5 years of experience across consulting with focus on identifying industry white space new product development, martech and customer research, design thinking and process re-engineering or a blend of each would be preferable.
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 9,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC Life
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India