- Understand and implement financial risk management and asset liability portfolio management techniques
- Develop and utilize techniques for matching the assets and liability portfolio to lower the financial risks
- Become familiar with insurance products as well as actuarial assumptions on pricing & valuation
- Develop and reform asset liability management model on a dynamic basis
- Performing scenario analysis and stress testing of portfolio for real world scenarios as well as dynamic tailor-made scenarios
- Provide insights to the internal risk and asset liability councils and committees
- 4-6 years of experience in BFSI industry
- Passed following actuary exams (i) at least one of three: CM1, CM2 or CS2 and atleast one of the two: SP5 or SP6 or certification in CFA/ FRM/ PRMIA
- Familiar with the various financial products – equity and debt in terms of pricing and valuation
- Familiar with hedging using various derivatives
- Strong attention to detail as well as able to explain complex results by charts, simplified language
- Ability to work with huge data and analyse and use for the dynamic ALM
- Fair knowledge on Excel and VBA/Excel Macros
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Time, you may mention "#Myjobmyterms#Time" on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention "#Myjobmyterms#Location Time" on your resume
Note : We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED