We are looking for an ESG Analyst, who would work in-house on ESG Strategy and Policy of the company. The role would require the analyst to liaise with multiple internal stakeholders like Investments, Human Resources, Admin, Risk etc. to gather insights and understanding of our performance against domestic / international ESG benchmarks. It also entails assessing to what extent do we implement the ESG aspects in different workstreams thereby adhering to ESG practices prevalent in the industry at global level. The analyst will then be expected to suggest and drive action points for making our processes more efficient from ESG perspective resulting in improvement of our ESG scores at external ESG benchmarks. The candidate will also be expected to track the scores given by external agencies and to fill and submit accredited ESG related assessment forms/draft ESG related responses or content as and when required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate with internal departments and facilitate creation and implementation of relevant policies and data points relevant from ESG perspective
- To brainstorm with departments and come up with action points for areas in which we are lagging behind and implementing those actionable within timelines
- To conduct benchmarking exercise for understanding ESG landscape and peer performance in terms of ESG disclosures
- To fill and submit accredited ESG related assessment forms as and when required
- To track our ESG ratings given by different indices like MSCI, S&P Global amongst others and evaluate ways to improve and become market leaders
- To draft ESG related responses/content for investor meetings, board discussions, quarterly investor presentations and other key reports
- To facilitate and convene meetings with senior leadership on ESG related matters/policies
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:CSR & Social Service
Role Category:CSR & Sustainability
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India