- Owning the product roadmap – Managing product’s life cycle, analyze customer feedback, product feature competitiveness and proposing product enhancements
- Program manage the entire effort with a bird's eye view and detail orientation
- Act as a channel between core business and technology teams
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and enhancing customer experience, and identify metrics to measures success
- Co-working with sales & operations teams pre and post launch to ensure that the product is a success
- Assist in training the market facing teams on various aspects like key selling points, important technologies used etc
- Start managing the product as a profit line once the product is developed
- MBA from a premier school and B.E. from a well-regarded institution
- 4+ years of work experience with at least 2 years in IT/ Technology prior to MBA
- Knowledge of technology systems. Desirable for Enterprise Systems and Preferable for Consumer Systems
- Strong logical reasoning skills and ability to question the status quo
- Highly analytical, results-oriented with cross functional experience
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills - an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business requirements documents
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
- Previous experience in technology or eCommerce start ups
- Experience in life insurance or general insurance industry will be an advantage
- Experience in startup space or product management will be an advantage
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location"on your resume
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note:We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Type "FlexiJob" in the search bar of the Find your fit section of our Career Page to check all jobs offering flexibility.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED