- Develop new Sales facing applications (web and mobile apps) in the organization by bringing in new ideas, innovation, efficiency in the process for the defined streams
- Ensure that the UI/UX is designed by the vendor as per the business needs and bring efficiency to the overall process
- Drive usage and adoption of the newly developed web and mobility applications in the field sales and enhancing the Distributor and internal partner satisfaction by closely working with Channel SPOCs following a structured Change management Plan
- Implement process to solicit structured feedback from stakeholders and field (partner, channel, field sales) around the "on ground sales experience"
- Support partner/sales feedback modules for consistent development to the mobility, on-boarding & integration developments.
- Responsible for end-to-end Project lifecycle activities like - preparing BRD, Requirement discussions and Solutioning with channel stakeholders, IT teams within defined timelines
- Design the test scenarios, conducting and getting the testing done within timelines for a successful Go live
- Ensure quality testing , functional testing and proper user training and manage critical issues that may come up post launch
- Post Graduate/ MBA with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the BFSI industry- Sales function
- Must have worked on one or more Mobility projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED