Explore exciting opportunities with us and work as per your terms. #MyJobMyTerms
We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! In a nutshell, this is how we at #HDFCLifedescribe our work culture.
Our work environment is conducive to diverse talent profiles such as housewives, retired professionals, freelancers, second career women professionals etc. who are keen to work on retainer basis. We offer flexibility on location and/or time across variety of jobs. All you need is desktop/ laptop and high-speed internet connection! You can cross over to a permanent job with us whenever there is a requirement. T&C apply
Roles & Responsibilities
• Perform Checker role for vetting of communications
• Monitor the teams productivity, TAT & quality & address any issues hampering the same
• Track Change Management & other critical/ regulatory activities to ensure that they are
executed within the defined timelines and provide the necessary updates
• Identify, plan & undertake communication projects to provide an enhanced customer experience, plug process gaps, reduce cost, etc.
• Conduct transaction & live audits & implement remedial measures
• Intervene for escalations/ liaise with multiple stakeholders for communication requirements/ closure
• Ratify all reports/ MIS prepared/ verified by the DM
• Plan/ maintain records/ documentation for audit readiness
• Will be involved in multiple cross-functional projects
• Conduct need based/ pre-defined team reviews & share feedback
• Promote team bonding & prevent/ manage conflicts
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Core experience in executing communication deliverables/projects.
- Proven experience of successfully management & collaboration
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go getter attitude
Candidate Profile :
Looking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms #Location" on your resume
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms #Time" on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms #Location Time" on your resume
Note: We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So, choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Type "FlexiJob" in the search bar of the Find your fit section of our Career Page to check all the jobs offering flexibility.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Role:Customer Service Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED