- Providing in-house advisory guidance for establishment of best practices within the legal framework of the organization so as to secure & safeguard the interests of the company
- Render advice for planning the strategies and procedures to be followed in various projects/cases
- Rendering legal opinions; pre-empting legal action and suggesting the appropriate recourse
- Liaison with internal departments of company and its group companies
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating, standardizing and closing of all types of business agreements, conveyance documents including Contribution Agreement, Shareholders Agreement, MOU, LOI, Power of Attorney, NDA, Affidavits, Application form, Indemnities, Loan Agreements, Conveyance Deed, Lease deeds, Leave and Licenses & other documents required by the company
- Review contracts and insurance policy against best practice within relevant market, geography and industry.
- Process all agreements for execution, ensuring that the appropriate departments are briefed.
- Reviewing and standardizing existing contracts and documents. Gather and confirm facts necessary to initiate contract formation with (third party) legal team and internal stakeholders.
- Manage end to end negotiation and contracting for existing and new clients.
- Manage the workflow of contracts, and assure compliance with existing agreements, and any government or company policies.
- Monitor contracts for compliance with government, company and department policies.
- To be involved in the making of reports by collating information and preparing the initial draft as and when required.
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 7,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Legal & Regulatory
Role Category:Legal Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
PG:LLM in Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India