Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the technical architecture and functional flow of existing applications
- Conduct technical feasibility analysis for the business requirements
- Should be able to technically evaluate new systems/products/vendor offering that can add value or provide effective alternatives to existing systems
- Ability to work with vendor partners and execute mobile application development projects
- Ensures clear understanding of customer's requirements, in validating the business process analysis of the customer before developing the final proposal
- Assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders, analyses marketplace, industry, company, technology trends, and best practices, vendor products, and services, etc.
- Identification of impact areas, preparation of test scenarios and test packs
- Own SIT by covering all test cases and drive UAT with stakeholders
- Co-ordination with stakeholders for checking of results and outputs
- Preparing the project plan and managing the on-time completion of all assigned projects
- Adhere to Change Management Process for the systems
- Own the end to end delivery of project in time, as per scope and budgets
- Track and monitor SLAs; escalations wherever required
- Preferably BE / B. Tech / Graduate
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of experience in the Insurance space who can lead an end to end project
- Knowledge of CAPM / PMP / PRINCE2 certifications will be an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED