Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive critical strategic /business projects in line with management ask/on gap areas; achieve sustainable results
- Drive Business Process Re-engineering projects for streamlining value chains of the organization
- Manage project governance framework
- Drive Process Maturity journey for the organization
- Facilitate competence building for structured problem solving and project management across functions
- Build a culture of Continuous Improvement Initiatives across functions of the organization
- Represent HDFC Life in national & international industry forums
Required Candidate profile:
- Must have worked on Projects, process improvements & process assurance related activities
- Must have successfully executed critical projects of cross functional nature in multiple geographies with multiple client business environment.
- Hands on experience of statistical tools, data mining & analysis, VSM, FMEA, RCA etc sound understanding of TQM & Business Excellence
- In depth experience in Process design, documentation & process re-engineering
- Ability to steer projects with senior leadership in ranks of VP / SVP / EVP
- Data Interpretation & Analytical skills
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with 2 yrs+ post BB experience.
- Proficiency in MS office, MS Projects, PM, Minitab etc.
- Certification in Process management / Quality management (ISO 9000, CMM etc)
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 8,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC Life
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India