- Formulate & support the implementation of strategy for each of the channel partner
- Build and maintain appropriate processes and evaluate them constantly to reduce the TAT, facilitate enhanced sales effectiveness, and support.
- Facilitate channel partner training programs in conjunction with the Training Department
- Create Structures/ programs to motivate sales staff of the channel partners towards the achievement of required sales objectives
- Effective micro implementation of overall business strategies to suit the local channel dynamics
- Study success / failure models internally and externally to enable knowledge build up and cross pollination.
- Enable MIS flows to the Sales Teams and Channel partners
- Facilitate achievement of assigned target in terms of revenue
- Manage the expenses within the allowed limits and achieve profitability.
- Communicating and agreeing appropriate expectations with channel partners
- Enable smooth information flow on agreed business parameters to and from the Head Offices.
- Interact regularly with the channels partners at agreed levels to have a committed and a partnership based relationship.
Candidate Requirement:MBA/PGDM with 4-7 years of experience preferably in relationship management, team management and sales/distribution functions
* HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED