Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the allocated business quality check parameters
- Managing the review and governance with internal teams and bank TPP team
- Managing various data sets and reports basis requests from bank TPP and audit teams
- Resolving process related queries and ambiguities between the Bancassurance field and concerned process owner teams
- Competition analysis and best operational/business quality practices
- Business Pendency and Leakage analysis - suggesting and implementing fixes to address concern areas observed
- Managing detailed RCA of escalated/management actionable queries/business quality related help items
- Partner relationship management and Field Team Support and Engagement
- Defect fixes Planning and Project management Strategy
- Liaison between relevant stakeholders to ensure seamless functioning of business quality enablers and frameworks/reports/initiative trackers accurately as per agreed frequencies
- Tracking, creating visibility and driving on key business quality improvement/transformation initiatives
- Any Graduate with 6+ years of relevant experience
- Candidates from Insurance/ BFSI industry would be preferred
- Should have Project Management Competency
- Basic knowledge related to Bancassurance regulations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:General Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / Company) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of Indias leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:12th,13th,14th floor,Lodha excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg,, Apollo Mills Compound,, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India