Roles and Responsibilities:
Key account management: To achieve the Private Banking (Shadow) channel goals for HDFC Bank relationship by meeting objectives on revenue & cost. Ensure effective stakeholder expectation management - Internal / Partner/ Customer. Portfolio will also include Business Banking Revenue Goals, HNI Underwriting streamlining.
- Business Strategy -
Formulating the business plan for the channel meeting the Channel objectives.
- Monthly with channel, Key Account Team and regional & zone teams.
- Planning to consider macro factors and past trend analysis
- Forecasting channels target achievement and input management for achievement of business objectives.
- Competition Tracking
- Best Practices
- Provide manpower planning of the region to the management as per the business plans and objectives
- Designing and launch of reward & recognition programs for channel partner to increase sales and build distribution
- MIS on multiple strategic business inputs / initiatives for the HDFC Life sales team to drive the same along with channel partners distribution team
- Execution of the various LI Objectives for partner
- Devising marketing strategy to improve insurance penetration among partners customers
- Planning and ensuring high activity amongst the partner's distribution network.
- Provide manpower planning of the department to the management as per the business plans and objectives
- Managing Process's for HDFC Bank Relationship
- Process Mapping to meet IRDA guidelines
Driving Departmental Initiatives & Key Projects
- Implementing key projects as identified during the beginning of the financial year & providing periodic updates of the same to the key stakeholders.
- Ensuring Process establishment for Hbank EG: GST Refund stablish revised Business Insurance modules • Strong connect with Branch Operations for establishing 4 SPOC Model for the Bank.
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India