We are hiring FRESHERS at the level of Associate Manager in Sales function at HDFC Life.
- Candidates who are onboarded will go through extensive function and product training.
- You will receive support and guidance from your channel, managers, trainers and various organization enablers to move towards your targets.
- You will receive higher compensation, benefits, incentives and bonus compared to lateral hires in similar roles
To know more - visit us at
- Eligibility Criteria : Graduation in any stream from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE Approved institute) in India.
- Age of the Candidates should be between 21-30 years.
- It is mandatory to complete the Graduation.
- It is desirable if candidate has stayed in the hiring/interview city or nearby city for more than 2 years
Selection Process : Online Assessment, Interview
If interested, reply to email [email protected] with your CV and contact number
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC Life
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India