Roles and Responsibilities Undertake Sales Planning ; Strategy and execution of initatives, Campaigns and Business pipeline Management for the verticals managed. Candidate would be also be responsible for New and key initiatives on the Line of Business.
1. Achievement of TopLine Targets for verticals handled.
2. Partner relationship management.
3. Sales Campaign Management, Field Team Drive and Engagement.
4. Sales Planning, Strategy and Execution
5. Managing Sales Managment Processes and BancaWon initaives
6. Business Quality, leakage and conversions for the verticals handled i.e.
7. Seamless management of service recovery for HDFC Life Sales Team / RBL Bank Sales / Central Team.
9. Liason between relevent stakeholers to ensure seamless functioning viz Actuarial / Ops / Customer Service / RBL Bank Sales Teams / HDFC Life Field Sales Team & RBL Bank Central Team.
10. New channel prospecting and activization for Channels
11. Project Management and New Initiatives
Desired Candidate Profile
1. ability to think out of box and work out win win solutions
2. Good negotiation skills
3. Data analytics experience
Min 3 years relevant work-ex in life insurance or BFSI setups
Interested candidates can call on 8169023289 or share cv's on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India