Interviewer: Poonam Rana
Email id: [email protected]
Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of a noble profession like Insurance sales that provides financial protection to families when they need it the most!
Be a part of our HDFC Life Sales Team and join us in our mission of protecting India with pride!
In the Business Development Manager role, you will be
- Recruiting and Building a high performing distribution network of Financial Consultants (FCs)
- Training, motivating and driving these certified financial consultants (agents) to sell insurance
- Meeting prospective customers with FCs to sell insurance solutions
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement)
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium)
- Enabling FCs to use latest digital platforms
Required Candidate profile
Who Should Apply?
- Education : Graduate
- Experience : Sales experience of 4+ years
- Age : Between 24 to 38 years
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go getter attitude
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 3,75,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Other Post Graduate
- Recognized as India's Leading Private Life Insurance Company
- The Top 20 Best Places to work for in BFSI Sector-2019 by Great Place To Work (GPTW)
- Opportunity for learning and a fast career growth
- Opportunity to earn attractive incentives