- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integration of the front-end aspects of the web application Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient on Angular JS and Node js
- Proficient on PostGreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x
- Proficient on Bitbucket or GitHub
- Proficient on JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Proficient on Mongo or any other NoSQL DB
- Proficient on API documentation tools/frameworks such as Postman, Swagger
- Hands on experience using various AWS Services such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3, Redis etc.
- Good understanding on Agile Development
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
Required Candidate profile
For flexibility of Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location"on your resume
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note:We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Type "FlexiJob" in the search bar of the Find your fit section of our Career Page to check all jobs offering flexibility.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.