- Responsible to translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Partner with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Experience in the front end development including Angular JS and React JS,PostGreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x,Bitbucket or GitHub,JIRA, Confluence and Slack,Mongo or any other NoSQL DB
- Engineering/MBA from a leading/Tier 1 Engineering/ B School-IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB
- Must have at least 3-6 years of experience of building highly scalable web application
- Proficient knowledge of a front -end programming language such as AngularJS, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, DurandalJS etc,
- Hands on experience using various AWS Sevices such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3, Redis etc and good
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED