Roles and ResponsibilitiesABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- Processing of new business applications basis AML guidelines and business rules.
- Manage specific assigned control reports and specific Tasks.
- Maintain steady productivity and quality while processing
- Utilize knowledge of excel & excel tools to improve efficiency of existing reports/analysis
- Identification process gaps, create control measures and execute effectively.
- Validation on Risk and Quality reports and create appropriate action on the same.
- Provide new ideas and make part of any Eureka and Projects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Analytical/MIS experience & knowledge of Life Asia and TEBT.
- Data analytical skills , ability to identify trends from data & convert them into actionable outcomes, Interpersonal skills to manage the internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic Knowledge in Life Asia and TEBT along with In-depth knowledge
- Efficient in handling MS Office, (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Guindy, Chennai - 600 032, Tamil Nadu.
Role:Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.