Roles and ResponsibilitiesStrategic Alliances (Traditional) is responsible for onboarding new partners to increase premium generation for the organization. It aims to work with intermediaries in the financial domain viz Bank, NBFC's, MFI's, etc. The team works closely with the prospective partners in providing solutions for insurance distribution across diverse business lines which aims to widen and deepen the existing life insurance opportunity.
- A subject matter expert who will identify & develop opportunities to seed insurance solutions in traditional distribution channels for IRDAI registered intermediaries as well as under group business propositions.
- Map the allocated organizations, new prospects and create deep relationships for HDFC Life across the partner ecosystem.
- Ensuring spread of business to mitigate risk of dependency on a few relationships.
- Work closely with DPPM, IT, Operations, Underwriting, Actuarial and other functions as necessary to bring the new business models to fruition
- Evaluate partner requirements and create impactful, proposals for prospective partners
- Engage with all key stake holders of the partner to ensure complete entrenchment within the partner hierarchy
- Collect all relevant market intelligence for a better understanding of the sectors and innovative steps being taken by other companies in this space
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Fluency in English & Hindi
- At least 2 years in a B2B sales role preferably in Strategic Alliances / Employee Benefits
- Strong analytic and Communication skills.
- Strong relationship and collaborative skills, Agility, Passionate, Positive attitude, Analytical, Quick execution capability, Intuitive, Eye for detail, Data Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life, one of India€™s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom.
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com