Roles & Responsibilities
- To resolve customer grievance, dissonances, inform the organization regarding areas of service improvement and support quality assurance sustenance, cross functional liaison- especially legal & compliance, touch points, BSE, process improvement and training of the team
- Adherence to turn around time and quality for all Service Recovery cases
- Meeting productivity & quality targets for self and team
- Accountable for completion of the allotted assignment /KRAs for self and team
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Core experience in customer handling of 4-5 years
- Proven experience of successfully managing and collaborating with multiple stakeholder
- MIS & Presentation skills
Required Candidate profileRequired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job Description above
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Role:Customer Service Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / Company) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED