• Drive Project management process within the organization through a structured process including need identification, review, closure, sign offs & implementation.
• Engagement in High impact projects on KEY BUSINESS CHALLENGES, C sat, Revenue enhancement, Profitability, Waste elimination and process enhancement.
• Ensure timely closure of projects with desired outcome, De-risk timelines, get management sign off for closure
• Ensure structured work flow (DMAIC, PDCA etc.) for the projects and hygiene of the project decks in term of project management essentials.
• Post completion of projects, ensure change management for effective implementation, sustenance & replication.
• Regular status updates to stakeholders/ supervisors/ management; Publish regular project updates & minutes of the project team meetings.
• Measurement of project impact including metric improvement, CBA & sign off on financials.
• Identify improvement opportunities across functions/ processes through process walkthrough/observation
• Identify customer pain areas through complaint analysis
• Study market and industry trends to identify ""next practices""
• Study the technology landscape and implement service transformation across the value chain"
• Graduate Tech/ Science /Commerce
• Proficiency in MS office, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
• Knowledge of project management, process management, structured problem-solving techniques
• Understanding of new age CRM tools and advancements in the customer service domain
* HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Other Graduate
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED