Roles and Responsibilities
Job Role :
- Process Support Visits to Branches for Process Adherence
- Surprise Vigilance Visits to Branches and doing a random check of critical items of branch
- Conducting SPARC Sales Audits of Sales Teams
- Pre and Post Account opening sampling of data for RCU
- Manage Agencies to drive field level Initiatives, activities & Investigations
- Follow ups on the Unusual Events to ensure timely closure
- Support for counterfeit note reporting to authorities
- Ensure Fraud benchmarks are achieved with a view to minimize fraud numbers and plug in controls for product/ process lapses identified through proactive & hind-sighting measures.
- Understanding emerging fraud patterns from a strategic perspective and thereby guide the teams to develop effective controls, systems & processes.
- Liaison with legal & other govt. enforcement agencies
- The base location of the position will be Kolkata.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Thorough knowledge of retail liabilities & or Assets products & Processes
• Willing to travel outside the base location
• Minimum 5 years of work experience
• Good analytical skills
• Capability of pre-empting possible violation of controls/processes
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Audit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India