Roles and Responsibilities
Role of Manager - Branch Ops would mainly mean the below duties & responsibilities:
- Project management: Ensure closure of projects with successful measurement matrices within TAT and provide support & drive usage at frontend
- Timely closure of transaction monitoring, internal audits & other governance actives with minimum negative/ fatal observations
- Implementation of Action plan for all branch ops related errors to ensure the same don't repeat in future
- Process design & re-engineering : Improving the existing projects basis various parameters like eliminating Non-value added steps, reducing paper usage or documentation, etc. & designing more digitized & simpler processes for the frontend
- Collaborating with stakeholders for inputs on business critical areas
- Manage team productivity & utilization
- Enable branch & management with necessary reports & MIS for reviews & progress updates
- Support in planning exercise - Branch Manpower, Productivity, Year end closure, Budgets etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Insurance Process knowledge & understanding on the key business parameters for Branch Operations
Understanding of core life insurance systems & latest solutions commonly used
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India