Roles and Responsibilities
* 2 to 5 yr of experience in Sales and / or Training, from BFSI/LI industry with product knowledge. * Should have exposure in Product Training.
* Should have good communication skills and must have taken training's.
* Presentable & Excellent Communication Skills.
* Training and guiding FLS with their understanding of Product, grooming them and also go on calls with them for better handholding
Desired Candidate Profile
* Data Management, Interpersonal skills
* Excellent facilitation skills to ensure participant learning
Perks and Benefits
Performance Bonus & Other Benefits
Location: Western Mumbai
Send CV at [email protected]
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Human Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC Life
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India