Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, plan and execute various events for the organisation achieving the set objectives through the following:
- Understand team's business/strategic objectives and get a detailed brief for each event
- Plan and organize events with excellence withing the given budgets
- Meet and manage respective stakeholder teams and coordinate with them regularly and always keeping them updated
- Coordinate with procurement for event agency onboarding - Prepare the RFP and follow the process
- Create all event related creatives and collaterals for communication and branding as per brand guidelines
- The incumbent shall be responsible to manage the end-to-end process right from planning stage to running the event and carrying out post-event evaluation.
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve optimum impact & manage events within the budgets through proper planning
- Evaluate event’s success and submit feedbacks/reports
- Deliver aspirational, ambitious, inspiring, and impactful events for a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Brainstorm and implement event plans and concepts. Deploy innovative approaches and ideas for virtual and hybrid events
- Liaise and prepare detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers/vendors, legal/safety obligations, creative designs & copy as also budgets).
- Manage and coordinate with vendors and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel) & take care of all pre-event functions.
Desired Candidate Profile Candidate Criteria
- Full time MBA, with a specialisation/Post Graduate degree/diploma in Marketing/Advertising/Event Management.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in managing Advertising & Event management agencies - briefing, evaluating output, giving proper unbiased feedback
- Knowledge of marketing & promotional techniques for the event
- Good communication & negotiation skill
- Proficient in Ms office & Excel
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:PG Diploma - Any Specialization, M.A - PR/ Advertising, MBA/PGDM - Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED