# Enhance customer experience
# Project based interventions & delivery for 'Gain/Pain' metrics improvement thru cross functional involvement
# Identify & deploy world class processes, practices & technology to create competitive edge
# Build competency amongst people on quality tools & methodology
# Create internal recognition platforms and showcase practices/projects in external forums
# Establish daily management governance & a culture of continuous improvement
# Digitize processes using emerging technologies like RPA/ AI/ Voice BOT solutions
Project Management of BOTs
- Process improvement and find new avenues where technology can bring significant benefit to the employees, customers or business as a whole.
- Identifying automation opportunities within the organization through a selection criteria
- Process understanding and drawing up As-is Process
- Evaluation of feasibility
- Process redesigning ‘To-be’ Process design
- End to end project management including – SME, PO, Vendor alignment to plan
- Define & Track process metrics (measure of success parameters for the project)
- Collaborating with teams to ensure all the Change aspects have been addressed.
- Providing technological solutions to the problems/situations coming up/arising during development phase
- Soliciting requirements for implementing the solution or conducting proof of concept from vendor and process owner and ensuring the same are met.
- Ensuring Knowledge transfer of our process to vendor and to ensure smooth handholding between vendor team and business process owners.
- Sustenence of the deployed BOTs by following the CR/ Change management process from time to time
- Ensuring the documentation and facilitating audits / reviews from time to time.
- Setting up governance forums including Management reviews & regular status reporting
- Flag potential issues to management to ensure smooth operation of the initiative
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India