- Support the development of the new Sales facing applications (web and mobile apps) in the organization by bringing in new ideas, innovation, efficiency in the process for the defined streams
- Ensuring that the UI/UX is designed by the vendor as per the business needs and bring efficiency to the overall process
- Drive usage and adoption of the newly developed web and mobility applications in the field sales and enhancing the Distributor and internal partner satisfaction by closely working with Channel SPOCs following a structured Change management Plan
- Implement process to solicit structured feedback from stakeholders and field (partner, channel, field sales) around the "on ground sales experience"
- Understand the current feedback of the tools, the pain point for sales/partners/distributors and device a strategy to continually improve their experience
- Will be responsible for end-to-end Project life cycle activities like - preparing BRD, Requirement discussions and Solution's with channel stakeholders, IT teams within defined timelines
- Designing the test scenarios, conducting and getting the testing done within timelines for a successful Go live
- Understanding of the BFSI industry - Sales function.
- Post Graduate/ MBA with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Innovation, creative thinking, decision making, customer- centricity, good oral and written communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:12th,13th,14th floor,Lodha excelus, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India